For partners and fee earners practicing in all areas of law, business development skills are crucial.
This law firm business development programme helps partners and key solicitors to measurably and sustainably improve business development performance and profitability. View the full brochure for the Profitable Partnerships Programme here.
The outputs from the programme are substantial. We deliver tracking of performance across a range of key indicators, from new clients and instructions to monthly billing rates. For practitioners of the law, marketing techniques can differ markedly from other industries. Specifically:
* Delegates learn to apply value pricing, generate referrals and form alliances with other professionals
* Our management information reports simplify fee-earner performance management
* By the end of the 12 month programme, delegates will be managing relationships with more clients, and more profitable clients
The approach is simple:
* Analysis of current fee-earner performance across the Business Development functions
* Immersion in sustainable Business Development at our intensive two-day training course
* Training, coaching and mentoring over the course of the 12 month Programme
* Monthly measurement and feedback on financial performance and ‘soft’ skills
“Applying the techniques from this programme has already enabled me to transform my practice. Six months ago we were making people redundant. Today we are managing a constant pipeline of new work – on one day this week alone we gained five new jobs. I only wish I had learned this fifteen years ago!”
Chris Davies, Commercial Property Partner – 20 Partner firm, South Wales
The Programme Leader
Simon White is an expert in law firm Business Development. He has been working with law firm managers for over 15 years, driving sustainable profit improvement. Simon is widely acknowledged for his results-driven approach.
A former Marketing Director of two large law firms, Simon has also been a senior Business Developer with Ernst & Young and holds an MBA from Warwick Business School.